Spirit – Loyalty, Filial Piety, Propriety, Justice
Mind – Courage, Judgement, Respect, Temperance
Body – Power, Speed, Balance, Sweat
- Keep in mind that the correct way of handling the sword is a part of my life.
- Have a mindset that every little thing is important.
- While practicing, have a clear vision, a broad mind and a prudent body.
- Before drawing a sword, get rid of your false mind.
- Open your mind and do your best for every little movement.
- Have good consideration for other trainees while practicing in the dojang.
- Have deep respect towards the Master and follow his/her direction earnestly.
- The sword is to be respected as if it is a part of myself.
- Control myself and never break the basic martial art rules and discipline.
- Always be aware of nature and cherish all living creatures.